The Safety Matters Peace of Mind Service Agreement
We will compile The Safety Matters Service Package which encompasses a three year package of services which provides you with the tools to achieve the highest health and safety standards. It gives owners and managers complete peace of mind and confidence that their business is managed to the highest standards, staff are highly trained and the company is compliant with legislative requirements.
- A Complete desktop and walk around Health and Safety Audit of your business, inspecting for example fire safety, machinery, equipment, systems of work, training to date and emergency procedures.
- For construction this package may also contain regular site audits, safety statement, site registers, site specific method statements, safety plans and safety files for your construction sites.
- Certified Health and Safety, Food Safety & Environmental Training for ALL staff.
- We will carry out at least two annual inspections of your organisation by an experienced health and safety, food safety or fire safety professional, designed to identify potential issues and support you in resolving them.
- Health and Safety Management System – we will create a site specific safety statement, risk assessment and emergency procedures document for your organisation as well as if applicable a HACCP Manual
- All the training requirements applicable to your organisation for example from Induction, manual handling, fire safety, first aid, forklift, display screen assessment, food safety, PSCS and Safety Representative training at all levels to name a few.
As part of our service package we will assign one point of contact for all your queries or concerns. Your consultant will be available to contact 24/7 and liaise with the Regulatory Authorities on your behalf.
Our monthly payment option means that costs are spread over the duration of the 36 month contract, with no large upfront costs! This means you start to see the benefits straight away and have the reassurance training certificates will not expire and all your documentation will be current and reviewed regularly!