Healthcare workers are regularly exposed to a wide range of hazards in the course of their work. Injuries that are most frequently reported include musculoskeletal injuries, lacerations, contusions and needle stick injuries, along with exposure to infectious diseases and harmful chemicals.
We can produce site specific safety statements, risk assessments and emergency procedures for Healthcare and Community service providers. Services include the following:
- Premises specific Health and Safety audits and reporting
- Fire audits and reports
- Compilation of your safety statement including premises specific risk assessments and control measures
- Safe Systems of Work
- Emergency Preparedness
- Infection Control Policies and Procedures.
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessments
- Health and Safety Site Specific Training at both management and employee levels.
- Manual and People Handling Training
- First Aid Response
- Cardiac First Response
- Basic Life Support
- Infection Control
- Food Hygiene Training (Levels 1, 2 and 3)
- Allergen Information and Guidelines
- Fire Warden Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Drills and Recording
- Chemical Handling Training