Employers have a legal responsibility to provide key safety information to staff. Your staff need to understand Health & Safety basics in the workplace. The Health & Safety Awareness Course will deliver exactly that and provide your business with legal compliance.
Who is this course for?
All employees in the work place.
This course outlines:
- The importance of Health & Safety during Covid-19 pandemic
- Know what a Safety Statement contains
- Know there is company safety policy signed by top management
- Identify the different hazard types
- Know what to do in an emergency
- Find the Eircode at work
- Know the emergency telephone numbers
- Who is the First Aider?
- How do I report an accident
- Find the fire assembly point
- How to report a near miss or accident
- Know the dangers at work e.g. Stairs, ramps, cables, poor lighting,poor ventilation etc