Employers have a legal responsibility to provide key safety information to staff. Your staff need to understand Health & Safety Awareness training for staff who who work in office type jobs or financial institutions. The Health & Safety Awareness Course will deliver exactly that and provide your business with legal compliance.
Who is this course for?
All employees working in an office style work place.
This course outlines:
- The importance of Health & Safety during Covid-19 pandemic
- Know what a Safety Statement contains
- Know there is company safety policy signed by top management
- Identify the different hazard types
- Know what to do in an emergency
- Find the Eircode at work
- Know the emergency telephone numbers
- Who is the First Aider?
- How do I report an accident
- Find the fire assembly point
- How to report a near miss or accident
- Know the dangers at work e.g. Stairs, ramps, cables, poor lighting,poor ventilation etc.