The Health and Safety Authority believes that education is the key to fostering a culture of safety and health which will heighten awareness and keep young people safe and healthy in the home, school, community and workplace.
Safety Matters have worked with numerous primary and post primary schools as well as third level institutions. We can carry out audits, compile documentation, risk assessments, emergency procedures and train staff to the highest level in order to keep all students safe.
- School specific Health and Safety audits and reporting
- School specific Fire audits and reports
- Compilation of your safety statement including site risk assessments and control measures
- Safe Systems of Work/ Policies and Procedures
- Emergency Preparedness
- Health and Safety School Specific Training for both teacher and student levels
- Manual Handling Training
- DSE Assessments
- First Aid Response
- Cardiac First Response
- Allergen Information and Guidelines
- Fire Warden Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Drills and Recording