This working at heights and harness inspection training course is designed to allow for safe working at height and to ensure that candidates are competent in all current Fall Arrest and Working at Height methods.
Who should Attend:
Anyone who works at height in any place, including a place at or below ground level, is required to undertake training to prove that they are competent and safe in their work.
It is the employer’s duty to ensure that this training is provided: Regulation 5 of the Work at Height Regulations 2005 states that employers must ensure all employees engaged in any work at height activity must be competent to do so. This includes, but is not limited to professions such as
- Gutter cleaning
- Use of Ladders & Step Ladders
- Solar panel Installation
- Putting up displays
- Minor Roof Work
- Shelf stacking
- Window cleaning
- Unloading a vehicle
- Machine maintenance
- Legislation Governing Working at Heights
- Distinction Between the following – Fall Arrest, Fall Restraint and Work Positioning
- Fall Factors, Loads and Forces
- Suitability and Selection of Different Systems
- Examination, Care and Maintenance of Equipment
- Practical Wearing of Fall Arrest Equipment etc.
- Practical Usage of Fall Arrest Equipment etc.
- After Use Care and maintenance of Equipment etc.
- Working at Height/ MEWPS & Harness Inspection Training
Working at Heights & Harness Inspection Training Certification:
On successful completion of this course a Safety Matters Certificate will be issued.
Refresher Training is recommended after 3 years