This one-day Outdoor Maintenance Safety Training Course is designed to provide participants with the appropriate information on the hazards and dangers associated with outdoor maintenance work.
- List the legal requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005.
- Identify the hazards of working in the outdoor environment.
- Identify the hazards involved with the machinery and substances used.
- Select the correct protective equipment required for different jobs.
- Safe use of equipment.
Who should attend:
For all those persons who work involves outdoor maintenance and exposure to the hazards associated with this work.
- Legal duties of both the Employer and Employees.
- Safe Manual Handling.
- Safe use of Strimmers.
- Safe use of Lawnmowers.
- Working at Heights and safe use of Ladders.
- Safe use of Hedge Trimmers.
- Safe use of Hand Sprayers.
Outdoor Maintenance Training Certification:
On successful completion of this course a Safety Matters Certificate will be issued.
Refresher Training is recommended after 3 years