Cardiac First Response Advanced Level Practitioner – Epinephrine (Adrenaline) auto- injector Administration, Salbutamol (By inhalation) & Glucagon (By intramuscular injection)
- Patient Assessment
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Accessing and Use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- Respiration & Airway obstruction.
- Basic life support.
- Use of Face Mask Barrier Devices
- Recovery (safe airway) Position
- Aspirin Administration for Heart Attack
- Scene Management, Safety & Communication
Recognise the signs of a life-threatening emergency
Respond in a safe, effective and appropriate manner to a life threatening emergency, utilising the basic life support skills
Retrieve and appropriately use, if required, an automated defibrillator during a cardiac arrest
Record and Report actions and interventions appropriately and handover to emergency medical services
Assessment using the PHECC (Pre Hospital Emergency Care Council) CFR Community assessment sheet.
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment, participants are presented with a CFR Certificate, accredited by (PHECC) Pre Hospital Emergency Care Council which is valid for two years.