The aim of this course is to provide food workers with a comprehensive overview of current allergen and labelling legislation.
This half-day course is suitable for all food operatives in the catering, hospitality, industrial, retail, and artisan food sectors.
Following completion of this course, a Safety Matters will issue a certificate.
Through this course you will gain valuable knowledge on the following topics:
- Introduction to Food Information to the Consumer Regulation
- Who is Affected?
- Food Allergies, Food Intolerances, & Anaphylactic Reactions
- The 14 Known Food Allergens and also information in relation to other foods which are associated with anaphylaxis
- How You Can Comply with the Legislation?
- Managing Allergens in Your Food Business