PSCS must get all relevant information from Contractors before the come onsite. This includes:
- Copy of Up to Date Safety Statement (must include Covid-19)
- Copy of Insurance
- All training records of their staff
- The PSCS can use a Pre-Qualification Sheet to gather this information. It must be completed before the contractor can come onsite.
- The contractor and their employees must then be provided with a copy of the Site Rules during their induction training, which must be signed and dated.
- For particular tasks such as Roof work, the PSCS must get their Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- These documents must be filed and stored in the Safety File.