2021 initiated the introduction of vaccines in the fight against the spread of Covid-19. Although vaccines are now being administered, Covid-19 guidelines must still be maintained; i.e.
- Practice physical and social distancing.
- Work from home where possible.
- Wear face coverings correctly.
- Wash hands frequently and correctly.
How to Wear a Mask Correctly
- Make sure it is fitted tightly.
- Ensure masks covers both nose and mouth.
- Change your mask frequently and make sure you have a supply of clean masks.
- Have a zip-lock bag to store used or soiled re-usable masks.
- Dispose of disposable masks appropriately.
Download the Safety Matters Face Coverings Poster here
Correct Hand Washing Technique
- Wash hands frequently in the correct manner (minimum 20 seconds) and dry the properly with disposable towels.
- Use hand sanitiser for 20 seconds.
Download the Safety Matters Correct Handwashing Technique Poster here
Remember always follow the current Government restrictions.