This course is designed to assist employers and employees who are returning to work following the COVID-19 pandemic business closure. It is a roadmap for management and staff for reopening success.
As part of comprehensive business continuity planning and to ensure compliance with government guidelines, employees should be trained in COVID-19 safe work procedures and risk Assessments. This training course will assist you to overcome challenges by providing your staff with information and tools to assist them in assessing the specific hazards and risks presented by COVID-19 in the workplace.
Who should attend this training?
This course is aimed at Employees who require information and practical guidance to assist them in working safely and ensuring the hazards posed by COVID-19 are minimised to an acceptable level.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the COVID-19 Return to a Work training course, attendees will cover the following Lessons:
- What is COVID-19, understanding the virus
- How is COVID-19 spread, What are the signs and symptoms
- Risk Groups
- Management of COVID-19
- Infection control, hand hygiene, cough etiquette & social distancing
- Personal Protective Equipment
- First Aid
- Managing close working
- Dealing with COVID-19 Suspects & Confirmed Cases
- Cleaning & Waste Management
Course resources are only available to registered students