Site to Site Working
Is when an employee works on a number of different premises.
Need to be made aware of:
- The Covid-19 guidelines in place on each site.
- Rules and Safe Operating Procedures for each site.
- Do not come in contact with other people
- Ensure you are wearing the correct PPE
- Wash hands on arrival, during and leaving the site visit
- Remote meetings as much as possible.
You must ensure you have received a policy from supplier regarding what their best practice is.
- Ideally should be paperless deliveries to ensure no contact.
- There should be a designated area.
- In some cases the company will take away the excess packaging.
- Hand hygiene policies should be in place.