COVID-19 Compliance Officer Construction. The Construction Industry Federation have released a new guide to standard operation procedures SOPs for construction sites. Every site must have the adequate number of COVID-19 compliance officers considering the size of each site to ensure adequate supervision of operations at all times. This training is designed to ensure those that are appointed to the role of C19 Complinace Officer have the competence to carry out the role. This course is ideal for site managers, health and safety officers, EHS Advisors and any employee given responsibilities to manage COVID SOPs on site as well as the Government Return to Work Safely Protocol.
This course is delivered live via online conferencing with an experienced trainer who has relevant industry experience. It is not a pre-recorded video and is a live interactive course with opportunity for questions relating to your own business or sites. Our trainer will stay online at the end of the training for anyone who has further queries or requires assistance.
The course is 2 hours in duration
COVID-19 Compliance Officer Construction Course Content:
- Corona Virus & Defensive Control Measures
- Health and Safety Legislation and Documentation
- Management & adaptation of the site
- Personal & Operational Hygiene
- Return to Work Process & Procedures
- Travel & Transport to / from Work
- Minimization of Cross Contamination
- Social Distancing Measures
- C-19 Compliance Officer Role
- Communal and Welfare Areas
- Site Access and Walkways
- First Aid Responder Guidance and infection control
- Management of Operations
- Close Working
- COVID-19 Action Plan for Suspect / Confirmed Cases
- Cleaning Spaces following Suspected / Confirmed Cases
This training will be deliver online via Zoom Video Conferencing. Prior to training we will discuss your site specific requirements and concerns. We can also assist in reviewing safety statements and risk assessments to include COVID specific risk assessment.