Cardiac First Response Training 05.04.2023
April 5 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm€95.00
A Pre Hospital Emergency Care (PHECC) accredited certificate while learning life saving skills
This course is ideal for everyone from people in the workplace to assist the qualified First Aid Responder to new parents, medical personnel or members of the public. This course is an essential part of pre hospital care as it is more likely a member of the public, a parent or a colleague will be close by in the case of an emergency.
- Patient Assessment
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Accessing and Use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- Respiration & Airway obstruction.
- Basic life support.
- Use of Face Mask Barrier Devices
- Recovery (safe airway) Position
- Aspirin Administration for Heart Attack
- Scene Management, Safety & Communication